Who can benefit from Feldenkrais?
"Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais’ method will be of great benefit to all of humanity.
From my own experience I know the remarkable results achieved."
~ David Ben Gurion, First Prime Minister of Israel.
Feldenkrais is suitable for people of all ages and physical abilities. It can benefit anyone who wants to improve
the way they feel and perform, including:
- people who use their bodies in demanding ways, including musicians, athletes,
and performing artists
- children with neurological or learning difficulties or eye problems
- anyone who wants to feel more comfortable in their body and increase strength and flexibility
- office workers and others who sit for long periods
- women who are pregnant or have been through childbirth
- men and women who wish to age with grace and balance and flexibility
- people wishing to reduce pain or recover from an injury